NYFW May Be Over, But You Can Keep The Looks Alive!
We all love to watch NYFW and see what’s going to be the next trend, though, runway prices aren’t exactly in our budget, and our hearts are left in pain watching those beautiful pieces disappear from our world.
That’s why we’ve scouted our favorite looks from NYFW and have found an affordable match for you, ready to wear now!
1. Opening Ceremony’s “Pageant of the People” runway show was inspired by the impending American election, concluding with a surprise finale of Whoopi Goldberg who graced the runway. The brand’s Resort collection for 2017 featured a vibrant mix of blue and red pieces, and is full of inspiring ready to wear everyday looks. This stunning multi-color paneled dress in particular grabbed our attention, and for all the right reasons. Luckily, the Striped Sweat Dress from Reitmans has equal fashion appeal!
2. Erin Fetherston’s gorgeous collection for spring 2017 presented a range of silk floaty looks, in a softer neutral palette. We love the idea of women in suits as an upcoming trend and the James Twill Blazer by Elizabeth and James fulfills our desire and more! Suitable for work or casual evenings out, the blazer is making its much awaited comeback.
3. A monochrome moment, with an injection of red, the Tome Spring 2017 collection portrayed a retro vibe in a contemporary line of clothing. With white appearing more and more on the runway this Fashion Week, we found much charm in this stunning ruffle sleeve dress. The ASOS Cold Shoulder Ruffle Cami Maxi Dress has a similar lure, with an added leg slit for some extra glamour!
4. Young, fun and carefree was what graced the runway at Band of Outsider’s show, with plaid, prep and playfulness integrated among the collection. We were drawn to the vibrant raincoat with oversized pockets, a similar look to Boohoo’s Faith Coated PU Festival Rain Mac. In an eye catching color and with button and zip up front, this is a fall essential!
5. Sophistication and class was seen on the Akris runway during fashion week, with gorgeous textures and patterns in every piece of clothing. The brand’s gothic glam dress takes modest wear to a new level, a total style moment. Amuse Society’s ‘Benicia’ Maxi Dress captures much of its elements, for the chicest of wardrobe additions.
6. In true Custo Barcelona style, a colorful and shimmering explosion of styles graced the runway. From the vibrant collection, we picked out this stunning and intricately crafted bomber jacket, a real statement piece. The Print Floral Bomber Jacket by Misguided is a ready to wear version that offers much of the same beauty and style lust.